Protect yourself and your family this summer with (safe) sunscreen along with these helpful tips:
1. Use Sunscreen with at least an SPF 30, mineral based with no artificial colors or fragrances:
2. Avoid midday sun when the intensity is at its peak, from 10-4pm
3. Find shade or make your own shade with an umbrella, hat and light clothes to cover up
4. Reapply sunscreen often, especially after getting out of the water or after sweating
5. Stop using tanning beds, PLEASE – For the love of your beautiful skin!
Follow these tips to ensure a safe and sunburn-free summer!
Interested in an amazing brand of sunscreen? If so check out Beautycounter Protect SPF 30